Thursday, April 14, 2011

RFF= Relax + Fly + Freedom

12/4/11
Yoohooo...xD The day that I can FLY...
Hahaa...Finish my last paper for this short sem...
*Phewwww* 
Din't have mood to study for that coz all of us are thinking bout holiday dy...
LOL! after exam, straight away go to sungai wang...
Cheongggggg kkkkkkkkkkk....=)
For the first time *I guess...
11 of us go there together...
Picture of tat day...=)
Thanks to the staff who help us capture this group pic...
[But, it;s quite blur...LOL]
*Nightmare!@@*
feel very happy and excited when I keep all my notes...=X
throw all those papers that I think is no more use...
Hahahhaha...

 Dinner for tat day...
okok only...>_<" my hand keep go and touch tat 石锅...
maybe i keep talking and laughing while eating....Hehe =P
btw, nice chat and dinner with you guys....
see you all nx month...=D
=============================================
13/4/11
Plan to go Mid Valley vf celine...
Wan buy something to my nionnn...=P 
but, last min change plan...coz we are going to work for pc fair!
need to go briefing at lawyat, so change our dating venue to times square...
reach there about 2pm...and our briefing start 7pm...
so watch s'pore movie 鬼也笑...
The 1st story are so scary...><" (for me la...LOL)
thn the 2nd story are so FUNNY! Hahaha...
after movie, go to lawyat and jalan jalan...
thn call to the number provided and he say 7.45pm just start...Zzzzz
both of us is like "har? wat? =_="
still have 1 hour to go and we are so tired + hungry~
decide to go HK restaurant and eat dinner...
咕噜肉意大利面...
quite nice...=D 
Love the 咕噜肉...very crispy...xD
eat til half, the guy call celine and say we can go to meet him now...
LOL...go to there, we juz realize we are not in the same team...=(
Celine work under Digi while I work under BlackBerry...
but never mind la...have chance to work thn ok dy...xD
same team vf D's friends...Have to say 多多指教 to them dy...
tomorrow is the day...!! 1st time work in PC fair...
anyone wan to buy BB remember come to find me ya...
I will treat u makan if u buy from me...LOL 
^^
Wish me good luck in my work...
Fighting!! ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment