Sunday, January 20, 2013

After 4 years..

=20/1/13=
Suppose to attend a whole day class today [9am-6pm]
but Sir suddenly cancel the class coz of some reason. Errhem xD
Not so excited when I know this news as I lost one part time job because of this class! Arghhh
BF going to Penang for food hunt. 
So the only thing that pop out in my mind on tat moment was
"I gonna be alone tomorrow! ><" "Where should I go?" "What should I do??"

After few seconds, I thought of someone who I never meet since NS, who is currently at KL!
Grab my phone and sms her about this good news! 
[reject her few days ago coz i tot Sunday have class =.= ]
Meet her @farenheit around 11am and start our chit chat session. 

Before meet her, I still wondering what language I should speak vf her since it is quite a long time we never meet vf each other. 
-Mandarin? DEFINATELY NO! she will ignore me if I speak mandarin to her. Hahaha
[still can remember her expression when the 1st time i speak mandarin to her inside dom] 
-English? Errrmmm....No confidence la~><" 
[She is totally english educated, half banana =P coz she know hokkien LOL ] 
-Hokkien? very weird le. Coz at KL no one speak hokkien to me =( 
[P/s: the language tat we communicate during NS]

Phewww, luckily, she start the conversation first, in HOKKIEN! hahaha 
"jin gu boh kua tiok lu liao~" which mean "Long time no see ar" 
it brings back the feel again. NS feel. Which I miss alot! =) 
Conversation start from her Uni life @ Utar, Kampar, her sweet sweet life with her BF, flash back our memory during NS @Langkawi and so on. 
We always stick vf each other during NS
Eat la, Chit chat la, go mini market la, take water la
even bath also can MUST chit chat LOL 
[too quiet very scary hahahha] 
We hold M16 together too! ;) 
I remember we fight for this chance as we dy apply to leave camp earlier.

Help her to tarik her super huge luggage down to the hill
and meet her parent! =) 
Everyone was so shock when saw she bring such a big luggage to camp!
hahha macam wan come here stay 1 year. 
[ she also said now she think back also paiseh] 

We went through a lot of things together!
even though just 2 months. 

We going back Langkawi for the Majlis Penutupan together!
to meet our frds there
to get our cert
to get back the feelings that we miss alot after leaving.
and now, after 4 years. We meet vf each other again.
I cut short my hair, and she keep back her long hair. ^^
very obviously, I gain back my weight LOL 
and I think she lost her weight =) 
both of us, skin become fairer. hohohoho
Looking forward for our next meet up! 
See you soon Adelene. =)
=======================================
Bought this @farenheit and plan to give this to my D as his Bday present!
LOL anything related to Hippo will definitely attract me nowadays!
kekekeke 

this is the function! =P 
useful for both of us I guess~
as his car satu tissue pun tak dak =.= 
what if my nose suddenly bleeding? what if he suddenly get cold?
LOL =P 
it is so cute and I can keep smiling when look at it. 
[stupid is it?] 
=================================================
Waiting for Tuesday class now and I dunknow what should I do tomorrow 
want to self study but lazy =.= Zzzzz
Still in holiday mood and count down for CNY 
Arrgghhhh I must force myself to study if want to PASS this paper
Good Luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment