Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just feel LAZY

I don't know what I want to blog about now.
Final exam coming soon in 2 weeks time. [exactly 2 weeks]
But I still haven start my revision yet! Even 1 single page!?
Just finish the last presentation in this semester today morning.
a presentation that I worry the most!
Luckily, I gone through it smoothly, with beloved groupmate's help! LOL
Terima kasih banyak banyakkkkkk =)
Waste my whole day time by sitting infront laptop and look at FB
and also take 3 hours nap =.= [raining day maa]
plan to back hometown this week but cancelled!
reasons?
1. Tuesday & Thursday have class. Hmmm [i still very rajin LOL]
2. Cousin going back nx thursday evening. So, decided to 4llow him~

Argghhhh...I am so damn LAZY!!!
Can someone motivate me to start study???




人 就算多富有 多聪明 都好
最重要的还是 谦虚 低调
出来外面读书 
最重要的还是身边的朋友

No comments:

Post a Comment