Sunday, January 23, 2011

WieeeWieee...

Helloo...I'm here to update my blog...
start my holiday at hometown 2 days ago...xD
21/1/11- coming back Kedah...
but it was an unlucky trip...==coz I not feeling well...
almost vomit +faint inside LRT coz too crowded dy~
I can't even breath....><" sorry my D...let you worry~
feel dizzy all the way back to Kedah...luckily I able to make myself fall asleep inside the bus~
Hehhe...=] reach home around 5.30pm...start searching for my kitten~
but,dont know both of them go where dy...==
until now...I juz saw them not more than 2 hours...swt~
spent my holiday by reading some novels, watching some movies...
wish to watch some hk drama & taiwan entertainment show..
but the line very S.L.O.W....== so, give up~ T^T
CNY coming soon...but I still haven't got the mood yet...
maybe I haven buy a new year shirt that I like..LOL
going to wear T-shirt+jeans for this year...Hahhaa
Hmmm...don't know wat to write dy...LOL
D,i know you will read this..
just wanna tell you....IMU...=)
(wo hen leng ar~)

No comments:

Post a Comment