Wednesday, January 19, 2011

7 months...=]

 Someone don't wan choi me..><"
keep playing his phone's game...Zzzzz
LOL! =)
...19/1/11...
It's our day...=D 
Happy 7 months my D...
actually plan to watch movie then juz go shopping one...
but both of us too lazy to wake up early..
So, cancel the movie..xD
going to Pavilion 2day...
sit a stupid hot bus until Chow Kit...LOL 
sweat a lot la...==''
reach there...walk here walk there~
finally...I hv chance to eat Snow Flake...!!
muahahahahah!! not so crowded 2day~
 the "beeping UFO"~
 both of this quite nice...xD 
<3 cincau so much!! LOL
after eat, go to PADINI shopping~
keep shaking while I looking at those shirts...
coz too cold dy~somemore eat so much ice..
Hehe~ Spent a lot at there...
as I bot some for my sis and my brother...=]
D spent a lot too...Hahah!
1st time see him buy so many clothes...xD

 Pavilion...=] 
Thanks to D's friend who help us take this pic~
[he's waiting for Andy Lau]
 Picture of the day...=] 
D, is the time for you to CUT YOUR HAIR!!! ==
long until your mum also cant recognize you dy~LOL
going back home after shopping...
TIRED! and my shoulder very pain...
Finally...^^
I bought Sticky...
stand at the shop to look at the worker doing this candy~
but watch til half only...==''
coz I don't know when they going to done it...
2 more days, then I going back to hometown dy...
2morrow going to watch movie with D...=] 
I wan to watch 笑着回家...LOL 
and hope I manage to cook dinner to him la...
Hehhe~

No comments:

Post a Comment