Monday, January 17, 2011

Holiday!! Holiday!!

Start from 7/1/11 until 17/1/11
my life= eat,study,sleep,eat,study,sleep...Zzzz
hate this type of life...
 almost become zombie dy...
LOL 
not enuf sleep la...cant sleep la...
brain full of things la...bla bla bla~

this is wat i did when I finish my LRFS paper~
the day b4 MRK exam..xD
Finally, I have the freedom to do all the things that I list down there...
Alright, It's my final paper 2day!!
ROAR!!!!! =D
over-excited...the last paper quite tough...
especially the case study...==''
I juz copy and paste almost everything into my answer booklet...
Can't imagine how marks I will get~
it's a 3 hours paper...but start from 10.30am, quite a lot of ppl start submit dy~
I wish to go out early 1...
but I spent a lot of time for the case study~
So...sit at there until 12pm...
start to feel excited + happy when 11.30am..
start to smile alone...=P
LOL crazy~
After exam, going to TS with my clzmates...
watched "Great day"...
meet my course-mate at there...they also watch the same movie as us...
the movie quite ok...but I did cry inside the cinema..Hehe..
 b4 watch movie, go to take picture 1st...=)
Celine & me..
 Me & Sim...
both of us oways wear red when exam...xD

3 of us~ [fat dy..>< need to diet b4 CNY]
actually still got another clzmate, SinYee...
but she go for a hair cut while we jalan jalan...LOL
Never mind,...we still have chance to take pic...=]
walk TS for half day, and I din't buy anything...==''
going to buy bus ticket tomorrow and go out vf my D~
going to shop for my new year clothes b4 I go back humtown~
Hahahaah!
I LOVE holiday!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment