Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

This gonna be the last post for me in year 2011....
30 more minutes and I need to say Bye to 2011 and welcome 2012
2011, too many things happen in this year
and I can't even remember all of them
Happy, Sad, Angry, Worry, etc
But I do enjoy every moment of the year
I graduate from my Diploma and now I moving to a higher level of my studies
Glad that people around me are in good health
Did not join any countdown activity for this year
coz I going to have my final soon
*3 more days...T.T 
I choose to countdown for my final rather than new year
as I feel that final are only once in my life while I can countdown for new year for the rest of my life!
Some people might say that I don't know how to enjoy my life
always study and get a stupid distinction
so what? You got your own life and so do I
I like to study, I don't want to waste money on Resit/Repeat
I do know how to enjoy my college life
in my own way.
Wish for year 2012:
Always try my best for everything that I suppose to do
People around me esp family have good health 
No more conflict happen around me
Have a good time with my Dear =)
Just Work It Out!
There is no free lunch in this world
Love 2011, Love 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment