Friday, December 23, 2011

my lovely december...=)

15-12-11
super early b'day celebration for 2 girls from BP...=)
Happy B'day WaiShin & SzeYing...
New rule for our class about bday celebration..haha
We will have Bday celebration once a month..
When to celebrate? Where? How Much? What time?
all will be decide by ''shou xing gong + shou xing po''
LOL by this way, can save time and money
coz we only need to buy 1 cake and share with others who same month bday with us...
Nice idea hor? xD
=========================================================
 Santa Claus is coming to townnnnn...xD
X'mas hat that I bought few years ago coz of camp..
but unfortunately I have no chance to wear it...=(
every time see this hat, feel so sad...LOL
My boy....=) hehe
a colorful + cute corner of my room...
bought a new cupboard for my books and all my bear bear...
[should be pig pig..LOL]
my room looks more neat now! hehe
and I can read my books anytime i like when i lie on bed..
=============================================
 19-12-11
Is our day....<3
Happy 18 months my D...heh
1st movie that I watch after tones of assignment & courseworks...@@
Alvin & the chipmunks 3...xD
take this picture outside GSC @ pavilion...LOL
Pre-X'mas celebration with my D coz I going back hometown for revision purpose for 2 weeks...heheh
Taken by a nice foreigner and email to us...
[coz my phone no more battery for this picture...><]
Thanks to her very much...LOL
Last year I spent my X'mas vf D and of course this year too!
hehe both picture also taken @ pavilion...
D, I hope we can spent every year's xmas together...
u willing ma? xD
My beloved boy...=)
I hate my hair now...LOL
not so nice...>< will cut it short before CNY!
SHORTER....yea, shorter...xD

Take a lot of pictures with the unique bear outside Pavilion...

=)
because of this, my phone's battery dead before we can take for couple pic infront the love bear...!!
LOL just can say we are lucky to meet a nice foreigner who willing to help us take and email to us...
\====================================================
oh yeah....when u see this fatty picture...
hehe Yes! I back to hometown...LOL
Envy him so much coz he just need to eat and sleep...-.-
LOL 
final coming soon...
so far so good...><"
and good luck & fight for it ba!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment