Thursday, January 19, 2012

He is mine...=)

My boy's hand =(
Play basketball for 1 day only his hand become 2 colour dy...
But, I can feel that he is happy...
*Basketball play a very important role in his life* LOL
Go to his house and stay for few days before i go back to my hometown.
Shop for new year shirt, watch 2 movies...hehe
2 of us after such a long time.
quite a long time we never go out pak tor coz of final exam =(
missed out a lot of nice movie. haiz
but, thanks D for willing to acc me watch "Jack & Jill"
hehe =P
While waiting for my bus 
He said he will miss me and our ''kids'' LOL 
We will miss him too =( 
He seem so happy hor?
Coz he get back his freedom once I back to hometown =P
He can go play his BB whenever he like.
He can go here go there as he like.
without need to care about me xD
*no need kena his parent scold coz leave me alone at home*
Hahahhaahhaha =) 
Won't stop him to go for BB
Won't angry coz he din't acc me
Won't sad coz he always need to sleep early
LOL
Healthy life now ''sleep early wake up early''
-19/1/12-
We have been together for 1 Year 7 Months ^^
Can't spend this special day together but is ok!
hehehhe
I miss you D although just 3 days we did not see each other
I love you D coz I love you. LOL xD
hahahhhahahahha
阿旺aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
ni hen cute....=P 
heheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment