Monday, July 11, 2011

Surprise on 11/7/11

The box that D show me at the time I open door for him...=D
OMG...another surprise from him...Nice box, Nice ribbon...hehehe
no wonder he takes so long time to reach my house la...Hahaha..
Curious what is inside the box while saw the big box...
taaadaaaaa....^^V
Pig Pig 猪 from 花花世界花家姐....=O
bigger size compare with the pig inside the drama..
but still looks CUTEEEEE...=)
1 day time, our family member increase from 3 to 8...=X
Looks at Hippo's face, macam not very syok...hahhahahaha
Me with my kidss....LOL xD
ignore my face + hair...result of not sleep well for 3 daysss....LOL
still thinking where to put them...
on my bed? Hmmm...I might not have space to sleep le...><"
in the box? cannot la...buy jor keep inside box mie? ==''
on the floor? ><" easy dirty la...
inside cupboard? no space...=='' 
LOL....I think this is the sign that I need to go ahead with my plan...
"Buy a small cupboard to put my books + Pig Pig family"
LOL...xD try to find 2nd hand 1 1st...
if cant find, then buy a new 1 ba...
Hehehehe...
D, I am so so so so so HAPPY today...
I guess, I will sleep along with my smile later...=)
Thanks Thanks Thanks very much...
Muacksssss....ai ni~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment