Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ummphh

Share the Ummph! 
Present give by Ms Cassandra last friday when we had lunch together...
She give this to us coz we get an A for her subject>ES!
HAhaha...THanks Miss...
now, every1 in our class having the same bottle...=X 
paste a name sticker on it to prevent I take the wrong bottle...HEh
It's week 2! Year 3 is totally different with Y1&2...
when we are in Y1&2,week 2 still in honeymoon mood...
but Y3,=='' 1 word to describe > BUSY!
a lot of tutorials are waiting for me...
a lot of text books i need to buy...
@@ do homework also need open another table...
LOL my table is too small to put a laptop, 3 text books, papers, 2 calculators and other thingsss...
even my housemate also tot I having exam soon...Haha
17/5/11- Public Holiday...
and I spent my whole day by facing my books...
finally I done all my tutorials...[but not sure my answer correct or not...=X]
I dy try my best to solve all the Qs...=_=
Just want to tell myself.
"Don't give up easily...Believe that you can do it!"
Jia Youuuuuuu....=)

最近怪怪的
牙齿一直流血
人也好像不清醒
很容易分心
常听不见别人所说的话
很blur
反应迟钝很多
==
希望没事...

No comments:

Post a Comment