Thursday, May 12, 2011

second time in my life...=]

Can't believe that I dint update my blog for such a long time...=X
Maybe I tak biasa using D's laptop to write my blog...LOL
*talking rubbish*
Start class for few days dy...
Attended lecture class for 4 subjects so far...
[PFP,FEC,IFA,IB]
Quite ok so far coz of introduction...except IFA...Zzzzz
Lecturer talk too fast and jump here jump there...
Need to ask him some questions during nx week tutorial class...><"
=12/5/11=
the day that I feel most nervous & excited...
result for last sem exam will coming out today!
10am finish class and I direct rush back home...for wat?
CHECK RESULT...keep refreshing the page and finally I can see my result...
[I think I wait jor half hour like tat]


Surprise to see an A for CRM...=D
2nd 4-flat for my Diploma...Hope to get the 3rd 1 for this last sem...
in order to get 100% SCHOLARSHIP for my advance...^^ 
5 subjects this sem...hv to work more hard as if "bu xiao xin" fail 1 subject...
BYE BYE TO ADVANCE...Zzzz
need to wait 1 more year to continue advance...*touch wood*
to prevent this happen, Pray hard,Work Hard...!!
Give more EFFORT,Get more REWARDS!
this is what I believe...
Let's work hard together my friends...!!
and you also, My D...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment