Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No title...LOL

 Hahahaha...xD 
my brother geh super big head picture...!!!
give my lovely laptop to my younger sister as she start her studies at penang TARC coz lazy to acc her go buy a new one...LOL
Gonna buy a new 1 for myself once I back KL...
Woohoooo....=P
using old PC online now...and 1 word to describe it...
L.A.G ==''
feel wan throw this PC when use it..Zzzzzzzz
sometimes cant on9...cant watch DVD...and so on...=_=
but,found some funny pictures that taken during last year CNY...
realize that I fat le hen duo hen duo...><"
I totally forget that I take this pic....Zzzzz
Still got a lot funny & crazy pictures...but I not dare to post it here...
scare kena kill by someone...Hahahha...xD
Holiday end soon..going back KL this coming friday...
tat time my house will become very very QUIET...
don't know my nion nion will feel lonely or not...><"
coz no ppl will play & hug him le....LOL
excited to meet my boy and classmates!!!! 
I miss you all very much...Hahahha...
last sem for diploma...=/
no feeling at all...[so far la...]
cant imagine wat will happen during september....T^T
惜福吧...Just enjoy it...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment