Thursday, December 31, 2009

last days for 2009....><

~31/12/09~
long time dint update my blog dy...
too busy vf my studies....><
Hving a nice week~
...28/12/09...
My best sis....SzeYing's bday...
^^
finally 18 years old dy ...haha~
her bday present...=)
a book full vf bday wishesssssssss....
special from DBF1...
hope she like it....^^

Bday girl vf her 2nd bday cake...



12am surprise from us...
Alpha Members...=)

....31/12/09...
the last day of 2009!!!!!
Sem 2 end soon = Final exam coming soon..!!!!><

DBF1 vf Miss You...=)
really ned study hard 4 final exam....><
if not cant maintain my CGPA...
thn my scholarship...@@
2009....quite a meaningful year 4 me...
~NS memories~
~Study at TARC KL~
~noe a lot of new frds~
............
( more n more )^^
2010....i hope is a gud year 4 me...
hope i can reach my target b4 2010 end....XD
Gambateh!!!!
Hapi New Year to all my frds...
esp to those i care n love most!!!
muackssss...<3

New year.....New begining....^^





2 comments:

  1. hihi, hapi new year! *2day is coco day again, let me recall how v meet each other~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...
    v meet each other coz of gym...=)
    wont 4get da moment v hving 2gether...^^

    ReplyDelete