Saturday, October 27, 2012

21st Bday party =)


Should write a post about my 21st Bday before October end :) 
Just realized that since I came to KL 
Every year de Bday also celebrate without inform me in advance
Esp this year LOL 
Oh yeaaaaa, finally is my turn to be 21 Y/O ^^
few days before my Bday, was discussing with my D
whether should I held a Bday party?
BBQ? Steamboat? 
but he said "wan miee, u know very ma fan one ar?"
"need wash plate, need do this do that"
-as in he just finish celebrate his frd's bday (steamboat also),
and he saw his frd need do alot things..LOL
manatau, he plan this Bday party secretly with my classmate 
=19/10/12=
It's our day and he told me that he need to go Forex review class
little bit sad coz it is 19 and i need dinner alone
ST asked me: "tonight eat wat as dinner ar?"
I said" errm, ming go review and I ask him da bao 猪杂汤 for me"
ST: " Oooo...thn u go back need cook it again o~"
think back this moment, I feel tat I am a STUPID hahaa
everyone in the class know about tat night's plan
I am the only one who still emo coz need dinner alone LOL
Long Long day with continuous 8 hours class
finally end and finally can go back home rest
saw D's frd take a lot of chairs n I ask him "wat are u doing?"
and yessss, I asking stupid qs again hahahha
when reach home, open door and I was "O__O wat happen to my house?"
table full of steamboat ingredients and  D was busying wash this cut this and that
ask him wat happen and he juz said "u say wan steamboat ma~so we steamboat vf housemate lo"
at tat moment i never tot that housemate=classmate hahha
and his frd knock our door and move all chairs inside my house
hahahahahhaahahah he said " 差一点要跟她说了"
and, at this moment, my classmate was...
u can see, whole group of ppl walking to my house haha

SURPRISEEE...press my door bell n hide beside the door

LOL but let me found out also coz we use this trick while visit Penang's gang house
alrighttt, party startttt from nowwwww =D
Busy eatinggg
ST is our mum on tat day~~~ 
Makannn makannnn
queue for food 
and keep on 催dennis faster la...faster la...LOL
talking nonsense also hahha
My Bday planner =)
Happy Bdayyyy to meeeeee =)
I dont know what to do when they sing-ing Bday song :/ 
keep on laugh and laugh and laugh 
B'day wishes...which include everyone that I concern
All leng lui that attend my partyyy
of course, all leng zaiii~
and the one that I love =)
*Love this picture so much! Thanks Geno

Individual picture with everyone 
obviously, 我站左边拍比较漂亮 haha
Finally....cut cake lo~
Nice cakee? =P
^_^

Sign on the cake plate as a memory
all of us did so..and now I wrap it with book wrapper and put inside my room
LOL 
unfortunately we have 8am class on the nx day
if not, I will sure ask them to stay longer at my house
or go some where else to continue our party =) 
btw, a nice party for me~
a success surprise for me~
really appreciate on everything that you guys did
hahahhaha
I love you guys so much! ^^
Thanks youuuu ^^
End this post with My Bday celebration picture since 2009
My 18th Bday  - 2009

19th Bday -2010

19th Bday -2010

20th Bday- 2011
21st Bday- 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment