Saturday, April 14, 2012

Penang Trip Day 3

1st station: Penang TARC
Stop by Penang Tarc before start our hiking...=P 
2nd station: Penang Taman Negara
Take some pictures when we still looks fresh! xD
Start to hike lo~
our main motivation are MIHUN MIHUN...xD
hahahah keep on say "5 more minutes will reach le"
but actually we did hike for almost 1 and a half hour ==
and yeahhhhhhh!!!! we reach Pantai Keracut! 
feel so glad that the weather not so hot when we reach there. 
such a nice place to relax our mind there =) 
after had our bread + mihun as blunch, we start our game
ngek ngek ngek
plan to 埋 sim with a lot sand as his 21 bday present
but we scare that he will angry == 
(we refer to girlss LOL)
guys are more brave lo..xD 
straight away catch sim and.....
yes, throw his inside the seaaaa LOL
after that, 报仇行动开始...xD
all the guys are being throw inside the sea except Mr Joey. hahaha
not only guys kena, our Miss Loo, Xuanjie and pheypei also 1 of the victim. 
I almost become one of them =.= 
and super duper thanks to CJ who willing to let me go. hahaha
1 of my favorite shot with my ladiess =)
sit boat back to where we park our car...
Impossible we hike back there =.= hahahha super tired la~
1st time sit boat and the feeling is awesome! ^^ 
3rd station: Butterfly farm
a lot of butterfly inside there
and this is my 1st time to see so many of it ^^
take some picture inside the farm but haven uploaded yet =P
and all of us watch some short video which is lame enuf...xD
nice memory for me too where some guys try to add some dialog in the story
4th station: tropica spice garden
a place where you can find a lots of herbals or plants that we always use in our daily life
so far I cant find any pic taken in this garden ><''
1 of the reason, all of us are too tireddd...=( 
all dead fish look. hahahaa
5th station: Hard Rock Hotel
sadly, I dint go =(
2 cars go there secretly without inform the rest 
T.T LOL 
but nvm, the rest go back home bath 1st 
ahhahaha we actually playing "la la li la tam pung"
to decide who bath 1st =P 
6th station: Nyonya food as dinner
the only pic that I take with CJ ><" 
my dinner partner of the day =)
7th station: Strait Quay
1 of our plan, Celebrate Sim's Bday ^^
can see Joey & PheyPei lighting up candle behind Sim
xD and ST did a great job by keep on take our pic to avoid sim turn his head behind. ngek ngek ngke~
Happy 21st Bday in Advance SIM ^^
Hope you like this surprise ya...hehe
Play some card games over there...
and OUT OF CONTROL...=P
spent our time there until 1am and we decided to back home
Last night at Penang, and I start to feel emo. =(
1 of the reason, I din't back KL with all of them 
back to my hometown with 2 more Penang branch girls and this make me feel so lonely
btw, I did really enjoy myself in this trip!
I love to spent my time with you all
I love to have a chit chat session before we sleep
I love the super pack schedule
I love Penang foods!
and so on....
Thank you Penang lang...
you guys did a very good job!!! 
we did appreciated all the effort that you guys put in. =)
Looking forward for our next trip ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment