Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ohhh, here come sem break!

Marathon exam time table
Finally I have gone through all of thisssssssssss!
Clap for myself 1st...=D hehe
Last sem for my Diploma and I wonder why college still want to treat us so BAD...
But it is better than need to come back for exam after Raya...=X
My beloved....=)
Studied with him this semester's exam...
LOL

My nightmare...@@'''
Feel scary when think back those sleepless night...-.-

Luckily I still have Hippo beside me...
Sorry ya Hippo coz force u to study with me...=P

A guy with a Mickey Mouse hand free..-.- Gay~~~~~
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh....Finish my FINAL exam...xD
Had a photo shooting session with my clzmate after exam...
Come out early de ussss...xD Take this picture while waiting for others...
Finally, Year 3 Group 1 DBF student...=)
my beloved classmate....^^Y
Can't wait for tomorrow's Melaka 1 day trip...
hahahahhaa....feel want to go to Melaka long time ago~
and finally, I make it!!!! =D
Hope it is a NICE trip and a memorable day for all of us~ ^^
Say Bye to EXAM, and say Hi to HOLIDAY~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment