Monday, August 22, 2011

1 more 1 more...

My exam mood....Hmmmm....><"
Marathon exam this time, and it is really torture..-.-
Sunday exam,Monday exam again...and both subjects are THEORY...
Not enough sleep for this exam period...almost can't wake up this morning for 9am exam...
luckily someone wake me up..hehe...
I don't know what is the problem...
Start prepare for this exam 2 weeks b4 final~but I still feel like haven prepare anything..
hahahaahahaha too stress dy I guess...
Hippo also tired of study...hug-ing him when I study...LOL 
Finally, the hard time had pass and now I left only 1 subject...xD
Start to feel like sem break dy after today's exam....=X
 Celebrate K'how bday in advance right after our exam...
Happy Bday to you Khow! [wish u here,don't know u can read dao or not] xD
all of us looks so tired in this picture...
coz all of us just sleep few hours yesterday night! hahaha
qi kek xia...xD
chit chat at feeling cafe for almost 2 hours...
discuss where to go after last day of exam~discuss what to do later and so on
ENJOY it so much...=)
Guys, happy to know you all and luckily almost all of us will continue for advance...
we still can stick with each other...kekekke
Lastly...
Good luck for the last subject on this coming Thursday...=)
Jia youuuuuuuuuuu
==========================================================
with LyeYing & WeiKuin...
Picture taken last 2 Wednesday when I pay a visit to dear's house...
So shy la...><" luckily his family all very friendly...=) not much stress...
hahahhahhahaha...xD 
having IFA exam on OUR SPECIAL DAY...
too busy with revision and cause both of us forget about it...
But I am the one who remember 1st! =P 
Happy 1 year and 2 months Dear....=)
Happy to be with you and sorry that I keep on emo during exam period..
Sorry that I can't control my emotion...=(
I will try to control it ya...Promise...^^V 
and thanks that u will be with me when I need you the most! 
and,
I love you....=) 
Muackkksssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment