Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm 20 now =)

Surprise B'day celebration from my classmate...=)
Thanks guys for all of this! 
It was so UNEXPECTED...=D 
Don't know what to do when I saw the cake & the Bday song...
lol...
My lovely girls...=)
Take this after MFS class finish....^^
My Dearssss....LOL 
My Advance Diploma's classmates & MFS tutor...
Guys, really thanks a lot for this celebration...=)
the cake are so nice! Present are so cute!
Love you guys....^^
*Thanks SinYee for her camera...
Thanks Penang friends for the loud wishes outside tutorial class...
================================================
and of course, I want to thanks my D....=)
for accompany me these few days...
went to shopping and movie on 19/10
[to celebrate our 1 year+4 months versary~] ^^
and also went to T.G.I.F to have my Bday dinner...
lots of ppl celebrate their Bday @ TGIF...
coz I heard 2 times B'day songs there...
Thanks D for sing Bday song for me silently...=P
D, hope that our plan can success ya...! ^^V
Can't wait for that day...just for both of us...
Love You...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment